Likewise, a spread of the mysterious ruins of an ancient temple, Kumari Kunda. Perhaps the ancient Hindus considered hot springs or warm springs considered holy.
Sitakunda's famous salvakkkunda and fires have been formed in the form of a 'Pithashtan', which is basically burnt in a gas filled with bubbles.
|KumariKunda, Shitakunda, Chittagong, Credit: TOB (Facebook Group)|
Maybe it was the same temple as any one. People may be surprised by the distance between the era and at least ten kilometers away from the main trim region.
The old brick structure, which is suddenly buried in soil after going to the extent of breaking the bushes of shrimp bushes.
Eight-ten feet deep, with a transparent blue water-well, well-dug well, it can also be called a cobbler. Gas bubbles from the bottom of the transparent blue water.
The walls around the walls collapsed. All the stones of strange shapes around. This temple, which is hidden behind the utterly unreliable scenes.
Sitakunda-Kumira on bus or train from Dhaka. Then you can find Kumarikund with local help.
How to go
Where to stayThere are many hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
- Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it's the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (not so great at the third star hotel). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754
- Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking - 01711-889555
- Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004
- Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / and Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking - 01755 564382
- Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997