|Sayedpur Railway Workshop, Nilphamari|
In 1870, 26 workers of 26 factories in this factory, built in British period, were working on 100 acres of land. All the work was done from Nat-Boltu to the railway broad gauge and repair of the meter gauge line.
In addition to polytechnics and technical students, students of different organizations acquired practical knowledge by visiting or visiting the education. The head of the factory is Divisional Supervisor (DS) Manzur-Ul-Alam Chowdhury. The British era sergeant engine is kept in the green square in front of his office.
The last engine was run in 72 Bagerhat-Rupsha Section In 1901, this engine made by the Volcans company of England has been engineered for three such engines, now in the Loco Transport Museum of Syedpur Railway Factory. These engines have been witnessed in time. As a result, many new generation of people come from far and wide to see their eyes on this coal engine.