|Hack Facebook Account|
And this article is only for awareness purpose only. The author will not responsible for any kind of abuse.
- When you login Facebook account, make sure it is www.facebook.com.
- Avoid logging when you see, this is not www.facebook.com
- Do not trust anyone, Even if He/She is your closest one.
- Do not login in device, that usually you don't use.
- Use Google Chrome browser. This browser able to detect the site is phishing or not.
- Use Anti-virus. Most of the anti-virus may trace popular keyloggers.
- Do not download software from untrusted websites.
- Do not download file from untrusted source.
- Always scan the file with anti-virus software before opening.
- Have a good quality internet security software.
3. USB Hacking
Beside that, another method is, it has extra software that collected passwords sends to hackers e-mail.
- Do not let anyone insert their USB drive into your Computer.
- Do not buy USB drive from the untrusted source.
- Be aware of USB drive, be ensured what you've inserted your computer.
- Do not save your password in the browser.
- Always use a strong password on your computer that nobody can easily be accessed your device.
- Abstain from spilling treats over HTTP.
- Log off sites when you finished the errands.
- Keep away from open WiFi systems.
- Utilize VPN
- Turn on two-step authentication of your Gmail account. Or you may use another e-mail service, just turn on two-step authentication. It's important. Trust me.
- Use a strong password to your Gmail account. You can use Symbols to make it more complex.
- Utilize a reliable versatile security and Antivirus program on your cell phone.
- Do not download mobile apps from untrusted source. Even it Google play store has some Mobile Spy Software. Just be aware. That's it.
- Uninstall all type of suspicious application.
The hacker does the thing is to manipulate local or network DNS file. And victim may visit facebook.com, but actually, it's not.
- Configure DNS as safe as possible that may work against cache poisoning.
- Manage your DNS server carefully.
- Check DNS that it's not vulnerable.
- Separate Admin function and working function.
- Use a Good Quality Internet Security Software.
- Upgrade your operating system to latest.
- Use always HTTPS, do not ever use HTTP when to log into somewhere.
- Stay up with the latest.
- Utilize solid passwords and keep the mystery.
- Never kill your firewall.
11. Social Engineering
- Never share individual data by means of email, talk detachment, telephone
- Stay away from joins from an obscure or suspicious conversation.
12. Viewing Masked Passwords
- Avoid using public Wifi network. Network owner may able to monitor you.
- Use a strong password when setting wifi.
- Do not make your wifi open.
- Do not use vulnerable wifi router.
If You have any question or suggestion, feel free to comment.