|Mirzapur Shahi Mosque, Panchagarh|
Mirzapur Shahi Mosque has located at Mirzapur village of Mirzapur union of Atwari Upazila. It is believed that the construction of the Mirzapur Shahi Mosque in the court of Dhaka High Court premises in 1679 was similar to the style of construction. As a result, many people think that the construction of the Mirzapur Shahi Mosque was completed in the contemporary period of the mosque situated at the Dhaka High Court premises.
According to one of the sources, a person named Dost Mohammed finished the construction. There is a plate on the upper side of the central door written in Persian about the construction of the mosque. It is believed that according to the language and script of the pane, it was completed during the reign of Mughal emperor Shah Alam.
The terracotta flower and herbaceous design are engraved on the wall of the mosque. There is a significant feature of the rectangular terracotta design in front of the mosque - there is no similarity to one another, each is separate.
The rectangular mosque built in the Mughal period is 40 feet in length, 24 feet in width. There are three domes in one row, the entrance is three. In the middle of the middle entrance, there is a black paper written on the Persian alphabets. The front is well decorated with terracotta plaques. Draw flowers and spinach on the plaque. The Department of Archeology looks after the mosque. The mastery of the construction style of the mosque still attracts the visitors.