|How to get Indian Visa?|
Q: What is the pre-conditions for visas?
Answer: You must have a Passport and the validity of passport must be 6 months.
Q: What is the visa that India offers?
1) Business / Business visa
2) Long-term visit visa
3) Transit single entry visa
4) Transit b-entry visa
5) Medical / medical attendant visa
6) Student / student visa
7) Research / study visa
8) Conference / conference visa
9) Employment / Employment Visas
10) Training / Training Visas
Q: What are the best things to do before I apply for a visa?
1) Take a 2x2 size picture in a white background in colored attire. Take soft copy of the photo and hard copy.
2) Make a bank statement or dollar endorsement. From the last 6 months to the bank, the bank will take care of the day. Ending balance in the bank will be minimum 20 thousand. And if the dollar is endorsement, then the minimum value is $ 150. But better to do more.
Q: How to apply online?
Answer: https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/ You can apply by clicking on this site online and clicking on this site.
Q: What do I need to do after submitting a message online?
Answer: After submitting, save your application ID and Given name. After submitting, click on the Get Appointment button and take the Appointments according to your nearest Visa Center. Approximately 12.30 am to 12.00 pm, the center of Dhaka's appoinment is available. Normal is available at other centers at any time. Once the date is available, the form print options will be available. Please print.
Chittagong, Sylhet, Khulna, Jessore, Barisal, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur and Shyamoli Visa Centers are requested to apply for a tourist visa. Appointment is not required for medical visa. Note: Only the medical visa can be submitted to the Jamuna Future Park Visa Center.
Q. What paper do I have to take on the day of the visa?
1) Visa application letter.
2) Visiting a photo on a visa application and having a signed passport.
3) Copy of national identity card or birth registration certificate. The passport that will pass through it.
4) Bank statement / dollar endorsement / credit card / travel card
5) Copy of Trade License / N / C / Student ID Card.
6) Photocopy of applicant's passport.
7) In case of family visa (father / mother, brother / sister unmarried, husband / wife, boy / girl) who will submit the passport, the photocopy of the passport must be attached.
8) To go with the old passport.
Q: How much and how to submit the visa fee?
Answer: Jamuna Future Park, Shyamoli, Chittagong, Rajshahi: 600 Taka Sylhet, Khulna, Barisal, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Jessore 700 Taka
Note: all activities of Motijheel, Uttara and Gulshan Visa centers have been closed. From now on all the 3 Visa Centers will be from Jamuna Future Park Center.
Now we have to pay online for all centers.
You can make payment by any of your developments, mobile banking accounts and some bank debit, credit, visa, mastercard, online.
Go online to make payments online: https://payment.ivacbd.com/
The day before or the day of the submission of the visa, the money will be deposited online. Once the money is submitted, you will get a message on mobile.
Q: Will any of my brothers take a visa?
Answer: No. In the morning, you will go to the Visa Center. You can understand the rest of the process.
Q: how long will it take to receive a visa?
Answer: Normally you will get 3-7 working days. After submitting the application, a receipt will be written in your passport collection date.
Q: After submitting the application, will I be able to know whether I have a visa or at what level of application?
Answer: It can not be understood whether the visa has been received or not until the passport is received. However, you can see if your passport is ready for delivery: http://ivacbd-etoken.com/
Q: Which port would be better for me?
Answer: Depending on where you go, depending on which port you will go. But bye air, Haridaspur / Benapole, Gede / train, everyone can go. Select the port other than these ports because you can go through why the port is not selected.
Q: How much money can Bengali take and bring?
Answer: Legli can take and carry 10 thousand taka.
Q: can you take money?
Answer: Leagly rupees can not be taken.
Q: Will there be any trouble in taking DSLR?
Answer: No. If you want to endorse DSLR passport from the border.
Q: how many dollars can you take?
Answer: India will be able to take up to $ 5000 in 1 calendar year. But you can not take 300 dollars and $ 300 underscore. To know the details of the Dollar Endridge, you can see this post: http://bit.ly/dollarendorse
Q. What paper is needed for a medical visa?
1. Form Completed
National ID card or birth certificate.
3. Copies of electricity / gas / water bill in 6 months of current address.
4. Dollar Endorsement from a 6-month bank statement or commercial bank.
5. Indian doctor's appointment.
6. Bangladesh doctor's referral letter.
7. Photocopy of medical papers in 6 months.
GUIDE TO GET INDIAN VISAIndian Visa Rules: The whole thing is from the real experience. The visa can not be given to the High Commission authority.
Bangladesh has applied for Indian visa in Dhaka, Khulna, Sylhet, Mymensing, Rajshahi and Chittagong. In Dhaka, Shyamoli, Uttara, Motijheel and Gulshan submitted the application.
First link to http://www.ivacbd.com/ link. Then fill the application form in the right way. (This link does not work sometimes.)
1. The passport should be for six months or more on the date of application. The proper form should be filled in the form. When you complete your form, you will want to know the date when you will submit a visa form. Select the date like your convenience.
2. Must have endos to 150 dollars or more passports from the bank. Do not forget to take the certificate with you. If the dollar does not endorse you will have to submit bank estate for the last three months. Deposit balance with at least 20000 / = (twenty thousand taka) in the bank and submit the statement.
3. Take photocopies of citizenship certificate or National ID card. If you have a school, college, university or office ID, you will also submit photocopy. (Take a original copy if they take it, return it to work.)
4. Take any certificate for proof of what you do (photocopy your trade license if you are a business or employer, take letter from both parties). The permission to leave the leave and leave the office.
5. The commissioner or chairman's certificate will run. Submit photocopy of electricity, water, phone, gas bill of the home address that is mentioned in your passport. They will take a original copy if they take it. Return to work after the end.
6. Tourist visa is provided for one year. It can not be extended in any way.
7. To go for a medical visa, the doctor's name, the visitation card, the appointment date, all the papers of the patient, the doctor's report of Rf. The medical visa extension can be extended.
8. If the official invitation is received, then the copy will be submitted in the invitation paper.
9. Nepal or Bhutan visas are good for transit visas before transit visa. In that case you will have the opportunity to stay in India for 72 (seventeen hours).
10. Visa fee-
Indian visa application center application fee per visa application fee (Taka)
Uttara, Dhaka 600 / -
Gulshan, Dhaka 600 / -
Motijheel, Dhaka 600 / -
Mirpur Road, Dhaka 600 /
Sylhet 700 / -
Rajshahi 600 / -
Mymensingh 700 / -
Rangpur 700 / -
Ivac, Jessore 700 / -
11. The time for submitting the visa form is 8 am to 1 pm (time is changed)
12. During returning the passport, from 3 pm to 6 pm (time was changed)
13. Phone access to the Visa Center is prohibited. The visa center can not be kept with any big bag.
14. The image should be 2 inches by 2 inches, not too old. The current Chauhara will be blooming!
It is best to apply for a visa for at least twenty days before.
Bangladeshi students are given the same category of Indian visas!
1. Business Visas
2. Single Anti Visas
3. Single Anti Transit Visa
4. Double Anti Transit Visas
5. Medical / Medical Assistant
8. Résidence Visas
10. Ampitation visa
Visa forms are submitted in these addresses.
This is the Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) in Bangladesh
1. IVAC, Gulshan. Dhaka
House # 12, Road # 137,
Tel: 00-88-02-9893006, 8833632
2. IVAC, Motijil .Dhaka
State Bank of India
Shadharon Bima Bhaban, 24-25, Dilkusha C / A,
Tel: + 88-02-9553371, 9554251
Fax: + 88-02-9563991
State Bank of India
2111, Zakir Hossain Road, Habib Lane, Opposite Holy Crescent Hospital, Chittagong
Tel: 00-88 -031-2551100
State Bank of India
Rahim Tower, Subhanighat Biswa Road,
Sylhet 3100, Bangladesh
Tel: 00-88-0821 - 719273
5. Asst. High Commission of India, Rajshahi
284 / II, Housing Estate Sopura,
Telephone No- 00-88-0721-861213 / 211/215
Fax No: 00-88-0721-861212
The following addresses are the office of the High Commission. The visa form is not submitted here.
This is Office of High Commission of India, Bangladesh:
1. High Commission of India, Dhaka
House # 12, Road # 137,
Tel: 00-88-02-9893006, 8833632
2. Asst. High Commission of India, Chittagong
Postal Address: Habib Lane, 2111, Zakir Hossain Road, Khulshi, Chittagong.
Telephone no .: 0088-031-654201, 654148
Fax no .: 0088-031-654147
3. Asst. High Commission of India, Rajshahi