|Patenga Sea Beach, Chittagong|
Patenga beach is a popular tourist center of Chittagong, which is located in the mouth of the Karnaphuli River. Patenga is situated just 14 kilometers south of the city's Zero Point. The 1991 cyclone caused huge losses. Currently, the beauty of the beach has increased greatly due to the maintenance of the dam. During the tide, the wave of wave rises to the scenic scenes. On the way, Shah Amanat International Airport, BNS Ishan Kha (Bangladesh Navy Ghati) and Chittagong Port Port will see. Due to being all close, there is no problem separating. There are Burmese markets on the beach. You can also go back to shopping for your favorite shopping. In the evening at the Patenga Sea Beach, sunset scenes will make the mind even more enchanting. The width of Patenga beach is not very high and it is risky to swim in the sea. You will get a chance to ride on horseback at 20 taka. There is also a chance to get into the speedboed or wooden boat. Generally, the tide starts to come in the evening. Before the start of the tide, the dam will be swept away. The waves will come in the shore
How to go to PatengaBefore going to Patenga beach from Dhaka, you have to go to Chittagong. By the BRTC from Kamalapur terminal and you can go to Chittagong by bus from Saidabad Bus Station to Saudi Arabia, Greenline, Silk Line, Sohag, Bagdad Express, Unique etc. The AC buses of Paribahan of Greenwich (02-7100301), Sohag (0-934447), Saudia (01197015610), T.R. (0/8031189), Hanif (01713402671) etc. are located in Chittagong. Rent 850-1100 taka Ras Alam, Saudia, Unique, Shyamoli, Hanif, Eagle etc. The general bus for the transport of 400-500 taka
From Sylhet to Chittagong on the road and railways can come. Road crossing Greenline Paribahan AC, non AC bus goes to Chittagong. Apart from the Sylhet Railway Station, except the week-long Saturnagar Pahadi Express, every Saturday at 9 pm, except the weekly Weekend Express, the Inter-city Udayan Express and the daily train at 10.30 pm daily, leaving the Mail Train Jalalabad Express for Chittagong. Rent 175 to 1200 taka
Dhaka- Chittagong Train:
On the Dhaka-Chittagong route on Dhaka-Chittagong route, at 7:40 am, Chattala Express will depart at 7:40 am on the Dhaka-Chittagong highway, Metropolitan Godhuli will leave Dhaka at 3 pm, Suvarna Express leave Dhaka at 4pm and leave at 11:00 pm. Rent 160 to 1100 taka
Dhaka - Chittagong by Air:
From Dhaka to Bangladesh Biman (02-9560151-10), GMG Airlines (02-8922248) and United Airways (02-8957640), Regent Air (2-8-8953003) go directly to Chittagong.
Chittagong to Patenga
14 kilometers south of Chittagong. It takes time to get auto rickshaw from Chittagong City to a bell. Rent will be worth 250 rupees. If you want to go on bus, you can get bus directly from Bahaddar Hat, Lalkhan Bazar, GEC, New Market, Chok Bazar. You can see the words "Sea beech" written on the bus.
Where to stay:Beautiful place to stay near the beach Butterfly Park Rest House. Rent four thousand to seven thousand taka Phone: 01195010500, 01195010601 But it is possible to come from a hotel in Chittagong.
There are also many quality hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
1. Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it's the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (not so great at the third star hotel). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754
2. Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking - 01711-889555
3. Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004
4. Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / And Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking - 01755 564382
5. Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997